Bulag Shand project
The Bulag Shand Copper-Molybdenum project is covering an area of 5446 hectares licensed property area in Luus soum, Dundgobi province which islocated some 330km away southwest from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
There is relatively well established infrastructure such us mobile network were installed all over the exploration area.
-Cu, Au (Mo) porphyry type mineralization within the Early Permian alkalic intrusive (quartz diorite, granosyenite, syenite and granodiorite). The Cu grade is up to 2.9% and Au is up to 0.35g/t.
Estimated resources are according to the prognosticated P=37,8 th. ton (Cu)
The following Exploration jobs have been completed during 2007-2009.
1. Geology 1:25 000, covering an area size of 54.3 sq.km in 2008
2. Soil 3451 pc 100 х 100, covering an area size of 54.3 sq.km in 2008
3. Rock chip 26 pc not systematic sampling in 2008
4. Magnetic 100 х 25, covering an area size of 54.3 sq.km in 2008
5. Gravity 550 ph.p 100 х 100, covering an area size of 54.3 sq.km in 2008
6. IP dipole-dipole 21 lines 100m x 100m, covering an area size of 54.6 km in 2008
7. IP Gradient map 18 lines 200m x 100m, covering an area size of 9.6 sq.km in 2008
8. IP pole-dipole 2 lines Control in 2009